The cemetery on Gabriola Island has been in existence since 1882 when Magnus Edgar donated a small patch of land for a cemetery where he buried his first wife.
The cemetery was originally called the Pioneer Cemetery and was smaller than as it is today.
Large Map online viewing
8x11 Map for printing
Names index for print map
Downloads a MS Word file